Monday, February 14, 2011

True Colours

You know,thinking back how secondary boys try  so hard to let someone else know how they feel about them is quite weird.I myself found guilty at times for doing it.Everyone buying 4.50 roses,different kind of chocolates,love notes and etc.Skipping classes just to find the the person who sells them and almost everyone will ask all sort of funny questions.''Eh that one can ah?'',''When you will collect the name list?'' haha.All in all,the kesian boys will be the one wasting all sort of energy,money and the homework(s)? pftt please they'll skip classes if they have to.When ask why boys do all these?Same old answers given out by many like the ones published on the newspaper.Oh please...And today,just stepping foot after the guard house..Boys and girls holding hands,roses,notes...happy sial hahaha

What I achieved on Valentines?I memorised the whole Jimmy Neutron song during bio hahaha.Well,maybe some things are meant to be waiting.We take chances too early ad end up oh so awesome.Like I said before,I can go on and on and on.On the other hand,other awesome news about this day.A wants Valentines to end because according to A.,rubbish overflowed and it's so awful that I seem to forget what A said .

Going to Vintry in Damansara with the family.9.15pm ..LOLHappy Valentines people.The family who finds me a ''painintheass'' is calling.Tomorrow's a public holiday and ESL proposal plus Chemistry's .I know what I'm going to do tomorrow HAHAHA.Phineas and ferb is A-W-E-S-O-M-E- and they say I'm 18 haha.I seldom watch laa okay?chimo

No comments: