Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fame is now injectable

Yesterday's crazy hotness made me the whole thing more tense and tired.I only got back around 4 and quickly packed my stuff because Jay was waiting outside my house.So the speed racer did his thing and futsal began.At night,we went to empire but before that,we had to give Ryan's ic because he needed it for something.He was around Taylors Suabng Jaya so we passed by the college hahaha and I skipped today's classes.We ate in Italianies and there was a hot chinese waitress HAHAHA.One more thing great about that place is that there were live bands playing really awesome songs.I tot it was from a cd,mom too but it wasn't.I thought it Joss Stone and mom tot it was Norah Jones HAHAHAHAHHA.After that guessing of Norah Jones-band,another band came in and the songs were awesome.It a guy and 2 females.The malay guy was awesome with his acoustic guitar and his voice.2 Chinese girls,one at bass and the other one on drums.

No comments: