Thursday, February 17, 2011

Drugs Give Me Drugs

It's the end of CNY.I don't know whether it's a good or a bad thing but I think everyone had a pleasant and sweet time with the family.It's friday tomorrow and hopefully,it will turn out to be an awesome one.February is ending and I got class quiz next week.Someone pull the trigger of a gun and point it directly to my head please haha.As usual,futsal and basketball on Tues and Wed respectively.Got knocks all over my leg but that's normal.I got my driving license already (: .Mom collected it this morning.Nowadays,ever since college had started.I don't have much time watching the television or do simple stuff.I go online sometimes right after but that's when I'm eating because I usually get hungry around that time.Blockbuster movies for the year 2011 is gonna be a kick ass one.I saw some trailers of really cool movies on youtube and also on HBO haha.You guys must be thinking I;m that lifeless huh?
\
I gotta have a rational mind soon.Otherwise,I'm like a mirror reflecting back what people say or do.BUT that's like so so out of the box already.I don't get it why people don't smile when you smile back at them like seriously.What's wrong with today's people?Most of my friends said many Klang ppl will end up at Taylors.Like dude seriously,I don't see it.My class only have 3 people who are from klang.

I think I'm glad that I went to an all boys school and not co-ed.For some reason hahaha.

No comments: