Friday, February 25, 2011

Fantastic Trees, Lakes Mountains Fantastic

A shitty week has gone.Yes lau sai or whatever.Bio test was horrible.Math a bit the same.Everyone kinda emo-ed after the test.Mom was like saying you said it's difficult then how about when you're already in the middle of the year.Then what?I can't say anything because I really had this common situation if I go beyond the limit,my whole day can be considered gloomy.So full stop it is.Thursday was really bad.It rained so heavily so I went to the library for F.U.N.Ai lin quickly used the pc I was using and youknwwhat!~?We saw China glaze la,nail polish which can crack or whatever.Really ''oh my kadawale'' situation.After that,headed home,quickly showered then I went to Klang Parade to get a basketball.I drove to the club right after packing my stuff.Pariah drivers everywhere.When I got home after the sweaty and tiring moment,I think I waited in the car alone for minutes.The radio played like 6 songs or so,only then I got out from the car.haahaha.

Today;s good.I only had 4 classes and 3 classes got canceled.English,last subject was game day haha.So I didn't study except for finishing up my incomplete chemistry homework.It was hard and many didn't manage to finish it all.Played basketball after college and suddenly the guard stopped us and say after 4 only you can ply.Shesshh..damn potong.We still won (:.Then hahaha went to Lakeside campus for basketball again.A malay dude who is like shorter than me started playing so well for my team and FUUHH.Salute him.One man show.Then,two dudes from Turkey played.Yi Sern,Derrick and myself were too tired already haha.Won 4 lost one.

One more thing,I WANNA PLAY ICE HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!Second thing hahahha

Blue was announced to be reuniting as a band on 29 January 2011
 


It's a Friday Night and I don't wanna touch any books.Please ah...let me just digest my freedom then only start.The Champions League Trophy will be in Sunway tomorrow !!!~!~!WO YAO CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Have a fun weekend.CHIMO

No comments: