Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You get in, you get done and then you get gone


I'm a paranoid,double sided,ignorant,so so much anger and hatred in my mind.

Mom's birthday is on Thursday and I'm not really sure there's dinner with the whole family again.We ate Tony Roma's on Saturday and she said that is more than enough but dad said we're going to eat western in Subang near the old airport .No clue where is the place but HEY! IT'S WESTERN...meat!!




I'm still that little boy who is afraid to watch horror movies and other things too.I remember when my sister and brother told me ghost stories and I cried.I still remember.Even though,I act like I'm a shinning armor ready to take the hard impact but inside,it's just nothing there.





I'm that boy who can never stop arguing with my mom.You can never see a day where Rudy shuts his pie hole and it always ends with a catastrophic silence like the end of world war II where soldiers gave their hope up and admit the fight wasn't worth it.

No comments: