Thursday, October 7, 2010

You can still get roasted because Marsh is not mellow

Head spinning,thrash talking,paper filled with 6000 words,unpredictable FACES.So having my birthday on trials wasn't so bad after all.It was two English papers so thank God for that.It's very weird when you have to stay at home while others will be somewhere having fun.Neh, I am not envy or whatsoever,just grabbing the patience tightly as I can.It's funny when the older generation asked us to relax and take a chill pill but I'm really glad that it's over.Sundram said when the going gets tough,the tough gets going (: That really gave a hard slap somehow.So here I am finally using my fingers for typing and not for writing.It's really tiring to keep on doing the same thing the whole day from school to tuition and back to school again.SIAO! Okay at least now maybe I could play a game of futsal and watch the tele like there's tomorrow haha I know I'll get that extraordinary yelling if I abused it.Seriously,I really don't know how those smart ones survive.Over frustrations take my life like a piece of cake.Moody as before,who cares?YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT A IPAD! LOL haha looking at my cousins having all those techi gadjets is crazy.

Oh, Adrienne, I thought I knew you
Once again, you used me, used me
Adrienne, I should have left you
Long before you used me, Used me up







taking off chimo

No comments: