Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pennsylvania

I get ubber pissed when this things happen.Forgiving is one thing but it's somehow a slow process to calm down.Do you think I am that kind of person?I mean fine lah you don't get along with people but you shouldn't have done that like seriously.As i feel angry,i know the guilt is dominating anger and you know what,it's alright.It left a scar near the eyes but i could have done so much more to you .I changed.I saw vividly the old me who's truly disgusting but I don't think I am that kind anymore.So yeh we're good.I still talk to you normally kay.

Anywho,I hate that moment when I get back my marks.I hate the feeling of friends asking and their eagerness to know my results lah.I am not those bright students but learning to accept is like something new to me.

Sunway's Scholarship interview is this week so wish me luck .I didn't get Taylors but that's really obvious.I just did what i have to do to decrease the pressure my parents are having although my dad said it's really okay.

Pn.Mashita's talk was amazing.She's one of the best teacher in high school for English and she marks SPM papers so i think she has more experience than any other teachers in that school.

I wonder when happiness will be knocking my front door and not my mom yelling and knocking so hard until the wooden door actually breaks and have her marks of her fist on the door

I am watching how i met your mother (: BARNEY!~! what up? suit up? awesome! haha he's famous words of style.



No comments: