Friday, January 8, 2010

Tidal waves,They rip right through me

I'm freaking tired and thank god it is Friday today .I can't take it anymore .Massive amount of homework yet to be done .Mad cruel teachers giving as though we got the whole day of free time each day.Sports practice is on next Wednesday because Pn Swee is going to be busy on Tuesday haha.My uncle is taking back grandmom back to Johor so I'll only be seeing her during Chinese New year.Since Rox is having her winter break,she's in Europe now with a couple of friends.Arghh,lucky ass .This morning's chaotic jam made me late for school but assembly wasn't as usual because of the sheeting rain .We made pranks on Praba until he went gaga HAHA.Like putting gum on his chair and just making jokes on him .I never thought it would be like this and it's only a week that has just passed by.

Well,PMD was a rip off.Okay fine,everyone went to their dreamland when Pn Sheela blabber about the stories.She went hay wire when only 12 people finish her Unforgettable Character essay today HAHA.She only like gave her one day to finish it and it was on a Thursday .Afternoon is packed like mad I mean there's tuition in the afternoon then later at night.THINK LA WOMAN (: .ALRIGHT people,Gotta take a nap before heading for tuition later.Chimo

No comments: