Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sweaty palms and feeling 64 degree celcius at its best

Like any other years,we had our cross country for the 5th time this morning which was our last year to be fit HAHAHA and yeh, I'm starting to feel the horrendous side effects of it already .I woke up at 7.30 and I saw her sms =) .ERM I was rushing for time because I do not want to be late for this kind of school events.I had already packed the stuffs to be brought the next morning which was a relieve because i thought I would definitely waste my time packing.I reached school about 8 where the students were still doing the lame exercises under the young and gloomy sky.When it was the Form fives turn to start their engine,everyone was in their small,uncomfortable territory which was really hard to breathe at one point.The moment when the teacher pressed the horn,everything was up to our legs to remain the consistency running the breath-taking journey and to stay focus too.So,the plan was to follow the fast ones and I followed the Indian machines (: and slowly over taking them one by one .It was scary to be the only Chinese running where there's like about 6 or 5 Indians up front but they were okay.Suman,the King Of The ROAD,expert in running was at his best again ,always loving what he do best..running with full of passion .That bugger run like wild animals chasing its predators in AFRICA weh hahaha.I remain my composure and there were several times where I wanted to walk but I know all the hard work from the start would be a tragic waste .Hence,I embarrassingly gave myself some motivation talk to wake myself up ,so soft that I think I was going insane .Just run just run dun stop you're a fool if u stop c'mon rudy bloody run .With all those words in my head,I kept my running shoes on and kept running like no other can.Mumbling songs too help me forget that I was coughing hard and on the verge of killing myself under the undying sun.The other 2 men that were Suman and a dude were far ahead of me but I know I couldn't be as fast as them.They were representing Selangor and I'm here representing myself so I did what I could and went as fast as lightning with my gigantic steps when I was approaching school.I got third and yeh it's okay .I didn't even target myself to get top ten or 5 or whatever but I did.Felt like doing the Usain Bolt signature move with one hand pointing up above the bright sky and the other curving at the same time touching the shoulders.FIRE POWER HAHAHA okay lame

After the receiving the coolio medals and certificate,we skipped the closing ceremony of the event and went to Klang Parade for MCD.We seriously ate like cavemen with tomato cause and cabbage everywhere on the at first spotless table and now dirty as a hog in a puddle of mud.We went separate ways after eating .When I reached home,I showered and slept like I was in a tomb not breathing with the air-conditioner on at its lowest.When I woke up,I helped mom to paint the shitty walls outside the house .It looks good now HAHA.Then,followed mom to my aunt's house .Dad got back seconds after when we reached home.He went with his fellow mens to play golf representing the Selangor BAR[a law thingy] but it was no good,he did not get any trophy like he always do .Blame it on the stupid weather okay (:.Well,my parents are attending a wedding dinner AGAIN so it's only me and the maidy at home while Ryan is in Subang finishing his projetcs.Urghh,I hate this moments but I'm really really used to it already and what more can I ask?They can't turned down an invitation because of their son not wanting them to go instead,going to Subang having western.Nevermind,Chelsea is playing against Preston later.That will keep company.Today is one of those days where I wouldn't regret experiencing it.It was our last time having the cross country and it was a blast.Chimo

Switchfoot-Your love is a song


1 comment:

Rudy said...

erm like what?? lol I can't read chinese