Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sleepless Days,100 envelopes

To know Lady Luck is juxtaposing you and your luck where your luck just ran out .The heavy rain from the moody clouds plus roaring thunderous sound from above deliberately wanted me to go deaf.No matter how sinful they are always, Gods creation will not be hated by mankind . Che sara sara for you .

Okay I really have to stop myself from using the pc before it destroys and break me into millions of tiny little pieces of epidermis .I deserve public canning if my fingers are itchy and naughty-like but they will of course be exceptions like using the printer for school work etc.So from now on ,No more I tell you.If it kills me,I know you people will go celebrating and being jolly and blissful .

Cons being me,I had my moody,impatient character which always turns out ugly and maybe malevolent when my mouth speaks without any hesitations from a crowd of people.I'm sorry If it arrowed straight to you..Teachers had already started blabbering about career choices and Spm but that's their job right?If we can't catch the things they say which are always turns out regretting after for some time.We can be useless jerks from another planet.

Chinese New Year is coming so is Valentines so dedication fever has started pouring in.From schools to schools,the gifts can be awesome.It's only Wednesday soon to be Thursday.I hate to say this but January is ending and It's really time for me to finish up all my homework and get a good sleep because Thursdays are always the source of bad things happening all of a sudden.More like a catastrophe .
For now Chimo

No comments: