Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If you breathe once

I can't turn my FREAKING neck to my right .Arghh,pain like gila babi ..Shitty..very indeed shitty.Aric tried to break my neck after having this stupid problem.You're insane at times,saying you can fix my neck .Nice very nice . 3rd day of school ,I don't want a big fuss or anything but it was kind of okay.The ones where there's no obstacles yet..just cracking jokes with whatever you have left for this year .Despite the gaga discipline teacher being our moral teacher who keeps on bragging about my hair,SCHOOL was just being itself .The sun was a mad genius today,shinning like any mad geniuses do.Just finished 2 reports of Bio in school which was a last minute thing.School canteen is like a mad house with running zombies running around like being chase by some Super Heroes.That's why I don't eat in the canteen.I'll probably bring home made food not by me but by Mom which only happen once in a blue moon.I only spent like 5 minutes in the canteen and If I'm like lazy,I dun even wanna go .Yes ,laziness kill me sometimes .My mood was like shit after eating in canteen .Maybe I needed somebody to hit me in the head because I can't believe I actually ignored him talking to me.Sorry dude .ERM,I went back early today ..because of the neck.SHIT WEHH,I'm like Stephen Hawking except..NO WHEELCHAIR.
Alright I can't spend too much time here Chimo.When I sneeze..it's ...DAMN KAU PAIN OKAY .

No comments: