Tuesday, August 21, 2012

4 legs


My dog currently has a poor heart condition and can't seem to walk at the moment. Today, the veterinarian and her assistant came to the house and did what they gotta do. It was so difficult to keep the dog calm because it was a really big dog. My mom and Ryan had to comfort him. Everyone was drenched in rain for at least an hour trying to lift the dog to the cage so that the doctor could do a blood test and inject with some painkiller and also because the dog needed shelter.

My pet dog whom I know since forever,my best friend. Although he gets mad when the postman delivers the mail, although he poops and pee where ever he likes; sometimes the garden, sometimes at the porch,. Although he chews on multiple slippers and the breath like wine :). Anger is an option. I can control it. I love my dog and when nobody was around , I usually walk outside of the house and sit on the bench and talk to the rascal. Usually it will sit  beside me and just look at the cars passing by. Then, I will complain all the shit I have gone through. How ridiculous an asshole can be or how life is unfair.

It was so sad seeing the dog laying side ways, trying so hard to get up. Even to do his 'business', he managed to crawl itself to the garden but still there were some stain of pee and faeces on it's legs.This suddenly made me think of Tuesdays with Morrie for some reason.

I almost cried under the pouring rain..or maybe I already did but the rain just covered it. I was just holding a red umbrella, praying and did what the vet asked me to do.

Talk about humans..What about animals?