Monday, August 6, 2012

Anti D


I have hard times when all I feel is just sadness. I feel the total opposite of how gentle and soft a human heart and mind ought to be.  I try to look good for myself so I wouldn't spread any discomfort of what I have felt before. I am trying..so hard.

I have to put on an artificial smile each day like the cardboard colored mask you wear for a fancy party or the glittery Venetian Masquerade Masks when attending a ballroom dance on Sunday evenings. The body movements of couples when they dance,so elegant like magic. The sway, such beauty that audiences wonder if all the dancers have wings as they glide gracefully around the dance floor like angels. They were all magically beautiful and lovable at the same time. Yes I get carried away with my imagination sometimes. I cant help it.

 People wonder how deep are my thoughts. I say it's far more deep than what a yellow submarine can normally submerge into the deep ocean beds. Why Yellow? I don't know. It just is.

 I always try sleeping as an emergency backup plan hoping that my thoughts will fly away without being noticed. But then, sleeping involves seeing different creatures in another land. Another land which was created out of fear and sadness. Are you afraid? because I am.