Thursday, March 24, 2011

City Light

I was in this old coffee shop with my parents.Average age of people there were like 70s to 80s and it's quite peaceful y'knw.Retired.They can be there from morning till noon .Everything was alright.I planned to sit there longer and just stare outside of the shop but mom thinks i was getting bored so she asked me a lot of questions.I had no choice to answer.I kept feeling that my life is slowly turning upside down.It takes time because of the recent fall.Dad kept advising.I tried to sleep the entire day.Faking smiles and being ego defensive is what I have to show now.People change.They come and go.No matter how fast or slow.Some people can have bitchy attitude or a real sweet one with the cherry on top.Good or bad they come and go.There's time where a certain person shines at you like those beautiful neon lights.You get attracted to it like insects.Never wanting to leave the brightness.You asked yourself what if the illumination suddenly gets dim...So you sit and stare for so long till someone distracts you.No matter how ridiculous you look like,embarrassment is nothing .

There's time where we get influenced by people easily.That's a disease which is never ending.Didn't know where your limits are and you end up having a heartache.I need to cover up .

No comments: