Sunday, March 27, 2011

And all the roads that lead to you were winding

 Saturday-had breakfast with my parents like the usual in Subang.I went to the library to borrow books for my assignment.Err okay fine... a book.A freaking book! hahaha Didn't know the library would close at 1 so luckily,I manage to finish up my things earlier.So I went down to the student lounge and stare at the sunray.It was so bright.Everything was really white.It was only Me and the book which I was so lazy to read.Parents were at empire gallery.When I was satisfied,my dad wanted to look at cars in PJ so I had to follow.Me and cars are like ..it doesn't form any sense!You compare one Mercedes and a Volvo.HMMM I'll say yea it's the same  ...expensive hahahahah.In the afternoon,well pretty much nothing.just waited for lunch with dad.I downloaded Rio angry birds and fruit ninja in his new obsessed phone.At night,they had dinner.Some unknown person's birthday.80th birthday actually.cool eh?WALAOWEHH I wanna live longer..Me?some unknown 18th birthday haha.



When you're sitting quietly while holding a wine glass,everything seems so dull and the gentle wind at night touching your face.At this point,it really feels that time is nothing.Tracing back the steps I took since last time,I always have this thing that I'm always talking when I am not suppose to.I'm not relating anything about yesterday.Yesterday was fine.The boys had a fun time.In that specific table where I sat,people gossip,people were enjoying their drinks,people were sleepy.I was simply acting like those moments where guys suppose to be during a candle light dinner haha.Funny fact about their family,they're really nice people.Never had I see before a family so joyful and loud haha.Wong,you bloody rascal.you should be happy and I know where you got your suara from.haha



Prayers.The weather was good in the morning and now,it's like boiling.Everything went smoothly like how it was suppose to be for decades.I showed my dad a picture of him and the family when they were much younger.That time where my grand-mom and granddad were alive.I left him alone with the faded photo and took a glimpse as I went to my room.He was really staring.I guess it was ''one of those''photos.It was a picture with everyone including my aunt and uncle at the grave.Haha funny thing that we always had trouble to find the grave.Every year,it's the same old story.We were searching for like 15 minutes. My eyes were really spot on.It's like I look at one huge tombstone out of hundreds but I kept quiet because obviously,I thought they knew better.After looking for so long,I was like nahh can't be.Then when my cousin approach to the grave I saw a few minutes before,he was like Hereeee!.Creepy huh?I don't know who said to bring a GPS to find the grave hahaha,I think it was my mom It drizzle for awhile so we hasten the process by a bit.

Then,after praying to my great grandparents,we headed to the hill where my grandparents and uncle ashes were.They called that place fairy park.I saw the dude's house who owns fairy park.Bloody huge and the pattern on the walls of his dwelling were exactly the same.It's in andalas near my aunt's place.So after praying and burning those papers,I went up again.To pay respect to an old man who took care of me when I was young.When my mom and dad had to work and my grandparents too had to work in the shop,I went to this small house just behind the shop.Thinking back all these,I think I'm that person who cannot let go of things so easily.Well,I think most of my posts were about the past which I think it's really somehow a bad thing.Anyway,we went back around 9 something.I was having a headache already as usual.I slept till 1.

College is starting tomorrow.I think they broaden the work load  and it is starting to rise beyond sea level.I really hope they don't ask the question which I don't want to answer but I think like my friend said,the whole will slowly fade off by a week or so.For now,enjoy the last days of March.Chimo

No comments: