Friday, January 21, 2011

I'll Be Tasting Her Starlight

I was so sleepy in the morning and thank God,I managed to wake up on time or Derrick will be waiting like a lunatic outside Centro.My guilty eyes closed after saying Good Morning haha.My mentor for class G5 is Mr.David.Haha funny man.Daniel and I call him China man.He's so random,asking us to go to the student portal website just to jot down the important numbers like the principal and etc.I know it's quite important but the way he asked was really a giggle to end it with.He even said When I was in Liverpool,I called 999 6 times .Today he accidentally knocked the head of one of the girls and he just said What's Your Name? hahahha instead of apologizing.His our math teacher and a calculator costs RM450.Really sky high.He summarized the topics to be taught the whole 10 months.In fact,all teachers already did that except for Biology and Psychology.Urghh butterfly in the stomach,Hopefully,it will be great..It will beweird when people are like saying Psychologist,pharmacist,doctor,sport science,physiotherapist...I just said I'm not too sure and it will be so out of blue if I say Law.I mean it gives me a wider option for now but 10 months will be fast.I knw.

My stomach is always whispering for food sigh.Even that wan tan mee from Asia Cafe was not enough but I didn't want to get carried away .Just outside the college,it's like seriously hardcore Petaling Street.You should see how they bargain and shout.Under the hot sun,terrorising people on the streets with the same question asked on and on.again.My entire back really gives me stupid pain now.It got worst after futsal on Thaipusam.I think that's about it chimo


We welcome players of all levels of experience from old hookers to rugby virgins-Rugby Club

No comments: