Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I know it's hard but I can still hear it beating

A wonderful day today.As usual,Pyramid was the only place I had in mind to explore hahahaha.I really got nothing to do at home man.Believe me,I tried so many new stuff.Like,I opened the cupboard and I saw two Westlife posters HAHA .I didn't even realise until I touched it as I was arranging my clothes .Man,I remember my sister will buy moose(I have no idea what shyt is that but it's like gel) to get my hair like nicky from westlife ..epic.

When Johnny Depp caught sight with Angelina Jolie.the only word that he can think of is Fuck..hahahaha.Oh god,he's such an amazing actor.His humor really blinds everyone's attention.Same old same old.Angelina Jolie...hawt as ever haha.After watching it,I got a pencil case since mine was like shyt.HAHA.The blue one I used since form 2 and it was Roxanne's.I didn't really asked her for permission to use hers but I did haha.

At night around 8,it drizzled and I'm like aww man but then I still went to the club.Thank God I went.We played in the rain and that's awesome .I almost fell but who cares?It's part of the puzzle (:  So yea,the two dudes did not go to the gym but came for the game they love.After the game,the bloody swimming team was so annoying.Imagine...a dude goes in front of you ''TODAY HORR!!!IT RAIN LEEE!!''
haha Aric got pissed and all of us raise our voice to scare them haha.Epic really epic

Benji,John and Aric.Remember the names because they're really awesome people.They're in their 20s but Aric is 25.You don't have to ask them for favours.I really can't find anyone who always ask me this question''Wanna ride home?''.And yea,they gave me advices and stuff because I really need em so yea thanks.Aric's Honda Accord has 998 songs..haha dude..and he has Shine a light by mcfly like ...wert??!!They're really nice people and supportive.We ate fried porridge after the game.We're like bloated weh...I lost my earpiece for my phone...ahhh shit man.

A bloody good day...I did 50 bloody push ups because I lost to Aric in a free throw game...PAIN AHHH!I got the flu and I have a sore throat ...and fried porridge?? hahahaha it's the hols man...what do you expect...Chimo

No comments: