Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bending spoons with my mind

Constantly sleeping at 3 or later.I'm a tired machine but yet stubborn get some shut eye.I still have less than a week to sort out my timing.Hopefully it turns out well.I don't want to get puffy eyes and the moody looks on Wednesday haha.Well,I guess everything is locked and loaded except I got a slight issue on transportation.I can't drive yet and mom will definitely wish me not to touch the steering wheel immediately.A bus from eng ann seems to be the only way.Godknowswhy there's a private bus traveling from there to Subang.

At least there's good news which is CNY .The year of the rabbit...they eat their shyt man..Okay that's not the case.Family reunions are one of the best event during the night,before the new lunar new year.Despite the red packets or fancy clothes....GOOD FOOD is like at the top of my list..I don't get it why when it's CNY,the family will somehow cook Indian food like mutton curry and etc.I don't hate it,I LOVE IT.As usual,we'll pay respect to our ancestors and hope we will as bliss as always.

Not only that,the NS buddies will be back for their first hols.So I think hearing their experiences and their mischievous behaviour while camping will be funny.Sadly,the adults's taste buds are ruin when they have to work after 2 or 3 days.Anyway,mom and dad are still planning on the dates to visit my relatives in Johor.No chance to go Singapore sigh..why !! whyy!! lmao

I am hungry..I am waiting patiently for a cheeseburger to fall down from the sky haha (: How I wish I am at Carls Jr. now.FOR NOW...chimo

No comments: