Thursday, March 4, 2010

You said you needed a little love on your forehead

Limited time and nagging by the oldies,I FINISHED the moral projects and chemistry reports on time with a slight hesitations here and there BUT I manage to finish the crap.HOLY BANANA,It's March already .Happy March! go kiss your tv or dog or something haha.I've got a meeting in the morning then replacement classes in the afternoon and I'm lacking of sleep like always .My school Sport's Day is on this Sunday and obviously,I'm gonna get super duper ultraviolet tanned so recognise me when you do see me in public areas..(: HAHAHA.Being lame as always ..SUTENAYE!! MONTHLY TEST IS ON TUESDAY..Well,I'm thinking..to like break my nose so I wouldn't have to go to school for the first day.My class teacher..so called my BIO teacher..suggested the principle to give us a 2 hour paper and she stupidly approve ..SUTENAYE!!and Chapter 2,3,4,5,6 will be included in the paper from form 4.What nonsense...You told us a week before the paper and you bloody smile like your so called high-respected like some kind of gila babi.

Other than that scenarios,March is packed with full loads of epic activities and hectic schedules.Other than the exam,preparation for campfire which is giving me a serious headache even if we discuss about it,trainings for MSSD which we haven't even start.YEH,2010 IS AWESOME LIKE NUTS.I don't know why but I feel lively although it's very early in the morning .ANYWHO,Hallucinations video...SUTENAYE COOL HAHAHA.Man,I LOVE THAT WORD.It's like an adjective
...SUTENAYE PEOPLE :D.To have this kind of feeling after a long moody time,I REGRETTED OKAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH.Girls have excuse like pms...BOYS..ON THE OTHER HAND,scientist should really create some kind of excuse so I WOULDN'T HAVE THE FEELING OF GUILT IN ME. tee hee

Prize giving ceremony tomorrow,Steps to be well known.As you receive your medal,just shout sutenaye ...FROM THERE,your...notoriously awesome .chimo

No comments: