Friday, March 12, 2010

Thunderbirds are Go

Monthly test results will be delayed for a week since there's school holidays starting next week and even if we're given the holidays,we're not enjoying it as much as before where there's really nothing to worry about.Now,we're piled up with massive amount of works given by teachers and club activities and etc .We usually use the term parents are always busy with work and currently,that term is going to be undergo a slight change,making us busy too.It's the last year to enjoy high school,I can't believe I'm in form 5 now sitting SPM.By the way,the results for the 09 batch came out on Thursday.I can blabber like an old man but I'm just not ready for the heavy pressure that is going to compress my entire body from every single direction.To all who achieved fantastic results,CONGRATS .You deserve it from your undesirable workmanship and hardwork.

It's been awhile since I've touch a basketball to dribble pass an opponent and since it's the holidays,I don't want to lose the chilling feeling of running, shooting and maybe injuries not forgetting that next week is the interschool competition already in Bukit Kemuning.So,tuition schedules need to be manipulated again I guess like this week.2 weeks of homework still untouch ...crap ...SUNITA!!!!

Danie: Ling,you joined interact ar?
Ling:Yala!
Daniel: Are you sure it's not some kind of diet programme for you

HAHAHAHAHA

I kept laughing when Tuck Keng shouts

WE SEE THE MONKEY....WE GIVE THEM BANANAS HAHAHA .




No comments: