Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On top of the deck where dreams turn into ashes ...

So when we're young,we were taught to give and take but we were stubborn,got lost in reality and kicked that valuable lesson learned into that massive black hole.We did mistakes in the past and got the intolerable anticlimactic faces from people .This is a dreadful day for these insane topics but everyone is like acting weird not like how they are suppose to be .Tomorrow will be better,I promise aha! ; )My dog died today.Chyna! .Memories of you running like there's no tomorrow around the house will be cherished ,eating bones all day long,barking like a roaring lion and the unbearable stink bomb from your yucky body.I remember the time where you moonwalk using ur butt at the garden HAHAHAHA ...May you rest in peace aight.God bless you..


I'm sorry I have to say it but you look like you're sad
Your smile is gone, I noticed it bad
The cure is if you let in just a little more love
I promise you this, a little's enough



No comments: