Friday, October 30, 2009

The Ballad of Paul AnW ...AHA?

Well a dreadful day indeed .I'm going a bit mental these past few days with forgetful INFORMATION in my darn small head . One more week to go and I'm broken free from this haunted mansion .haha Happy Birthday to my mommy .Mee ...I bought the roses okay,I got the receipt okay .Can I have a woot woot oka...OKAY ;D .Damn,I've got to stop this chaotic crap now .I know I have been rubbish especially this early this year .I'm a teenager so please give me credit .Pocket money ...you...awesome clothes...you....breakfast,brunch,lunch,dinner,supper,supper multiplied by 11 then u got the thingy in add maths which causes the number to go bigger ...you...driving me to tuition,shopping malls,school..Singapore...you haha just joking about the Singapore part.. LETTING ME DRIVE THAT DAY .....YOU ...cooking...you...muffins,carrot cake...you...food from Kayu...you...scolding me to make me a better person you...making faces of dislike...you..You are my awesomest mom ever and I never can compare the things you have done for me since I was the little rascal crying at all the times .I'm sorry for all the stupid and selfish things I've done but u're awesome haha..Do you know!!!!!! My my DAD........ MR...SEAH CHIN LEEEEEEEEE HAS A FACEBOOOOOOKKKKKK and it's cool really HAHAHAHA.going to the Hilton hotel to celebrate mom's birthday .Another memorable day until the weekends are over ...Then Bio...screw that paper laaa...Guess what ??! Liverpool won Manu hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Janssen and Adrian...slack weh hahahahahaha but they lost to Arsenal hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..My bad..Don't kill me ..I'm almost as innocent as you are ..okay .Tomorrow's Halloween .Man,I wish I could go to the US and wear gila babi costumes and go Hi,I'm Rudy HAHAHAHA.Ignore the randomness from me .I've got add maths and maths later...Hello numbers

Thousands were lost maybe more
The question remains, what is this for?
Maybe it came unexpected
Maybe I’m left unprotected
And that’s the last place
I want to be the last place
The Fray-Uncertainty

No comments: