Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Never Felt Alone

I just saw the trailer of' Love Happens' and I think it's gonna be an interesting show to watch.seriously .Guess what ? *drum rolls* I freaking injured my right foot and it hurts like gila babi when I walk .How lovely?I BLOODY BLAME JACKIE CHAN .*jealous*Just woke up after dozing off right after I came back from school and it was a picture perfect one .I want that again..fantasies which are almost real but yeh,reality sark now haha.Looks like I'm going to my uncle's house later at night for the mooncake festival .It's gonna be great seeing them again but I just hope my grandmom will be able to walk up the stairs .I remember last time I was so enthusiastic about lanterns when I was in primary .I''ll make sure I'll get a massive one in my hands haha.Come on guys,I know I'm not the only people who played with it before .Nostalgic feeling alright.Yesterday,I went to Sunway with my parents and yeh bought clothes and stuff .Screw you if you say I'm a shopaholic laaa.I'm not.. okay .After all those useless walking,we went to Coffee Bean to just chill .Glad dad was only working half day but he was still tired .My mom was like asking me after looking at the Menu ''Rud,Do you want a ice blended cheesecake'' and I was liek ''GOT MEH?!! '' LMAO HAHA .

No comments: