Saturday, August 29, 2009

Your a diamond ,Shine

rrruuuudydyy says:
u guys got Good Friday and we're like fuck ..friday got school

It's a Saturday people!!Go do something astonishing and vivacious and let the oldies lecture us like getting slaughtered by them while we can around this period HAHA I'm still awake and you people are sleeping soundly as usual .Merdeka is on Monday!Annoying ,atrocious patriotic songs are gonna be played during assembly!!At least we got Monday as a holiday but that is still not enough for me to do all sorts of gila babi things.It's ending in a nick of time laaaa.I have yet to touch my notorious golden pencil of mine which hasn't do much of a miracle to finish my empty blank paper.Essays should be cut down to 50 words HAHA so we won't have trouble finishing it.I can like go to Seremban and come back with that blank piece of paper. .Physics is giving a massive headache with the effing formulas and super long essays.It's like looking at a piece of paper with Chinese wordings which I can't bloody understand .Yesterday is like super duper fun day with my aunt,sis and mom .We went to Poh Kong because my mom wanna get a freaking silver key for Rox's necklace.Yes I showed my routinely long face.It's like 2 times the 'MNG' SYNDROME . Happy Birthday to Ng Wei Shen .We'll try to kill you while we can .

So now you know
Don't hang up the phone
I wish I was at home
I know it's way too late
But Happy Birthday

No comments: