Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mtv World Stage!

Yesterday was an awesome and crazy day!It rained for awhile but everyone was lucky to have their raincoats on ,provided by the people there.I didn't really like the starting of the concert because of some idiots who created a riot .My friends and I were being pushed and stepped on the feet like crazy.I don't think they even got their tickets .I think they went in illegally or something.SCREW YOU!!! Well, it all started with HOOBASTANK who made my groupies crazy !!!! They were freaking awesome live .They even played Ghost busters with the catchy guitar solo .AHHH..I must watched this concert again on the 21st or 28th of August ,channel 713.All American Rejects !! OMG they were brilliant and kick ass times 600 zillion times.The piano solo was cool..then it they started playing It Ends Tonight,Ps..I told you Amanda that they will sing that song HAHAHA .Everyone was singing ,dancing along with their sweaty yucky body which no one really cared about at all.After the concert,we went to Asia Cafe to have supper with Amanda's family then back to Wongkok,Sunway Pyramid again LOL Raygun ,Pixie Lott,Boys Like girls[Thunder was awesome!!! they sang while it was drizzling],Kasabian and Estranged did great too you know.We met another local band too you know.. Free To Fall and my sister knows the Ker Shin since primary .So I went up and said hey my Roxanne's sister and she was like your Rya...Rudy!! hello ..You were so small then ..=.= .It's the drummer btw .Tyson Ritter..everyone say yea....owh yea....wooot woothlol

















If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

No comments: