Saturday, May 23, 2009

You Can GO HIGHER

3 more days of this chaotic chapter of Form 4.It's taking forever!!Gawddd!!!Well,I screw up my Bio again.Awesome .Other than that,thinking History paper 2 would be fine because our teacher so called!!! gave us useful tips,didnt work out so well.Farkkkk!Chapter 4 is like so random and stupid.I left so many quesions for subjective and suprisingly,I did the essay questions first HAHAHA .While doing the paper,Jay told us Kris won HAHA it was 9 something.Me and tuck Keng was like owh yeaaaaa.Our hands were moving; ).I think he went and sms or something LOL.so desprate.Guki !! when I'm standing around you there's like 200% I will laugh my socks off weh..watching you play basketball HAHAHA .




Maybe you can be the little voice in my head,for a momemnt,you caught me by suprise

maybe it's just something I would love to have

Just minutes,I swear..just minutes

No comments: