Friday, May 8, 2009

Mom's bestfren ..me larh

Sunday is a special day for all the mothers ; ).Mom,I thank you for all the things you've done for me.The usual things like fetching me to school,tuition and places where I would go during the holidays haha ,buying me food,clothes and stuffs which I do need ,taking care of me when I was young .I know was the naughtiest the moody one,spoilt ,and the one you see everyday and argue but I am not that type of person anymore..OKAYLA maybe..sorry .You've done so much for me and again thank you. The radio was playing kick ass songs for mothers day awesome ..Thank you mom ,Best in me ,I miss you by BLINK=D and others !

  • Physics is like eating egg yolk with your feet
  • Iammommyslittlemonstermommyslittlemonstermommy'slittlemonster
  • rasa sayang eh rasa sayang sayang ehh
  • Chelsea lost...babi referee ..face problem
  • He said Gong Xi Fa Chai when Chelsea lost..face problem again
  • ''Next Christmas the iPod will be dead,finished,gone,kaput! '' Sir Alan Sugar,2005
  • You say Miley Cyrus, I say Blink 182
  • SHEEES SOOO COOOOOOOL
  • I'll eating anything with melted cheese like nasi lemak ,roti canai?? I'll take it weh
  • This was just an excuse to not study...dont tell my mom ;DIt's mother's day tomorrow
  • I'm going Japan to be a fan of Peter Pan with a frying pan you can? SAY IT FAST tell me in shcool or tuition ..I;ll laugh u shut it
  • 7 X 7 its still 48 to me
  • I love elephants
  • I can;t stop writting
  • oo..Janssen just online
  • hahahah
  • random
  • I love
  • bah
  • kut
  • teh
  • kut bah

No comments: