Wednesday, January 14, 2009

T.I.A this is africa

Okay,today is ponggal.Maybe the spelling is wrong .PONGGAL,ponggal pongaaaalalllllalalalaladjejrhg..They say shouting ponggal will give you good luck,wealth,love,beauty...NAHHHH,its just me..hahaha Ponggal PONGGAL.When I get rich,I'll shout ponggal...."You want me to curse you on ponggal is it ?",says Pn Nizam....dude,she is kind

Me:Today ponggal right?
Lionel:yala
Me:My mutton where larhh



2nd week of school already.Earlier at school today,we had the election for the houses. .So,I don't even know where to go so I simply followed Kesh to the hall.So,there's me,Aran,Jonathan,Kesh,Alvin and Jih Yao.HAHA I turned on the laughing switch at my butt ;).They were funny okayy. You can laugh ur butts off .I think everyone has school this Sat right?It's gonna be a long day =D.I just heard ..mopping is the best exercise you can get ;) haha seriously..Okay nvm abt that You knw,I know this footballer,a teacher .Football can be rough right?everyone agree? I ter-kick his leg and he said he is sorry..I dont like that..weird.. PONGGAL + Singaporian =Ponggolian ..


Tell the world that you love them in a melody
Send my old piano and a telegram
Gotta get me a doctor with a remedy
I’m gonna talk a walk with the monkey man




No comments: