Saturday, January 10, 2009

Benjamin Button

1) Do you think you're hot?
Nahh..If I'm BRAD PITT then yes

2) Upload a picture of yourself?




3) Why do you like the picture?
Because it's random LARH

4) When is the last time you ate pizza?
Last week

5) The last song you listened to?
Oasis-stop crying your heart out

6) What are you doing now besides this?
FINDING MY FREAKING ERASER

7) What name do you prefer besides your name?
rud,dei,fatcha =D

5 people i tag:
since everyone had done it.I don't give a damn muahaha
1. Kow
2.Shen
3.Kah Seng
4.Janssen
5. Hock Han

8) Who is number 1?
MY PET

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
hahaha I dont know

10) Say something about number 5?
He's crazy ;)

11) How about number 4?
He's crazier than number 5

12) Who is number 2?
He's my woking patner.X-FILES..TIULELIULELIU



My cousin send me this video haha and it's awesome woo!



I wanna see this show so badly...!!!

No comments: