Friday, August 29, 2008

Call It Karma

This week is boring but it was my sister's birthday on Wednesday though.We went all the way to Subang just to eat FISH!She got a new camera so she was..she... gila babi la.you know people's reaction when getting new stuff..45 days to the F...PMR.People's getting 6A's for their trial.What the F!I'm am no where there AT ALL.what the F la.I know it's not the end of the world but what the F la.I want to make a difference .Who doesn't?BLA BLA.My sister showed me Mcfly's new video haha It was kinda lame and awesome.Well,going to visit my grandmom this Saturday .It's her birthday.I don't get to see her much but she's cool you know.She change me a lot since she stayed here early this year.People's advice to me face to face is like you intend to follow it the next day because it's something meaningful or special or whatever but in the end nothing pop's up ..It's like you don't think what's gonna happens next in the future.Anyways,I guess you all are hardworking studying your butts off.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MR.NG WEI SHEN A/L JAMES BOND BAPA.I knew since ...since he was 3.I am crying hahahahaha .Don't die aight?I will take you out one day ...and leave you



Be patient on this.

No comments: