Sunday, September 7, 2008

Global Warming did not eat my homework

Sometimes your dramatic,romantic Owh your a real class act,
Voices,I hear them,I produce them,
Oh God,I wish you were here,People do judge me,recklessly
I felt time is on a roller coaster having fun while we make a difference within two seconds,
Looking at the mirror , saying I can do anything,
just breathe in,your fine
She whisper,she lies,she's reluctant ,
oh yes she is,
Your fears are your guardian,
Wipe away that tears and tear yourself apart,
Sunday will be fine,thats what they always say,

I was bored okay.
I'm hungry.It just shoots right through my brain.Its 2 am.Shouldn't have drank that coffee .My brother pass his driving test LOL.Everyone in the family drives.Can I get a scooter ;).Eh form 4 tuition tooot expensive.wtf 30 something days to the F... PMR.Good luck everyone .I know you'll be producing better grades than me.Oh well,sayonara.

No comments: