Saturday, August 23, 2008

Twenty-twenty Surgery

Time flies ,everybody knows that sigh..Tomorrow is the Olympic Closing Ceremony.School starts the day after tomorrow and August is finishing then September POOOFF!! We're 1 year older again.Coughing badly,that really sucks.I want it to be like last week again eventhough I really got nothing to do/boring.But thats what I do best ..nothing.Hey,it's fun ;) come to my house,I'll show you.In the bed sleeping,dreaming till it's 2 in the afternoon.We watched the AFL/Australian Football League on channel 514.It was live but in Malaysia we were kinda delayed for about half and hour. Richmond Tigers!They rock.It something like rugby and their pay is like quite high because you don't know when your gonna get injured.Awesome game






Your life will return after these messages.
The faith you've found I've never felt
If I could only put two words the way I see you
Sometimes I swear I can see straight through you
You won't ever get too far from me
But I love the way you'd roll




No comments: