Tuesday, January 1, 2013

13


We are preoccupied with time. If we could learn to love space as deeply as we are now obsessed with time, we might discover a new meaning in the phrase to live like men. -Edward Abbey

Firstly, Happy New Year! Secondly, I am afraid as time is passing too quickly. I am going for the monotonous role so bear with me.

1)The Fall. It is extremely difficult to get back up walking with the chin up when things start to crash down but I am learning how.

2) Independence. Well, some times, the only solution is within us and not others. It's time consuming but if you found it, the inner strength makes us to do better in any task.

3) Friends. They got your back. They are the best goddamn distraction you'll ever have.

4) Sentimentalist. Everyone is gonna have a sudden emotional breakdown ; in the car, in the room, in the library but it gets better. I don't know how but that's the way it is. It is okay not to be okay.

5) Plans. Not all go according to plans. Even if you have a Plan B or C or D.

6) Movies. I always wanted to be those calm ones, heroes, the successor like the actors in movies - the truth is we're not like them but we can try. We're pretty messed up on the outside but we're definitely, without doubt, beautiful inside.

7) Love. Love is dangerous.

8) Family. I know I don't show much of my love to all my family members but I love them so much. Evenings golf session with my dad is one of the coolest and relaxing thing I've done so far with him.

9) Leaving. They leave but they'll come back. I promise.

10) Have a goal. No wait have more but be realistic at the same time.( telling to myself)

11) Photographs. TAKE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE LIKE THERE'S NO EFFING TOMORROW. You won't regret a year later.

12) Forgive. Honesty. Patience. Kindness. Love. Passion. Working on that.

13) Understand. the people, the place, the history behind everything.