Wednesday, January 23, 2013

09

Often we assume that friendship has an electric response right after you become nice and kind to others. You have a thought that karma has the answer of giving something pleasant to you . You do good, you'll feel the good vibe and let fate decide to sparkle your day; today or tomorrow. I hope I am right.

I'll be honest I seek for appreciation or a pat on the back with a thank you each time I lend a hand to a friend. I don't see that value anymore. Most of the time, when I see people say thank you or sorry, they'll be saying as though it is a simple hello. They don't know the real meaning of the words. They're just saying it for the sake of saying it because that's the way people have been doing it. It is equivalent to not even saying it because they don't even mean it.

It is sad to see after being disappointed at them, when they need help, they just come through your door as though nothing had happen or they'll be sending a text in a sense of urgency which they never had before. What is this? Some kind of  appreciation we have around here.