Wednesday, December 12, 2012

56


Dear Hope,

It is horrible to see how things can change in a speed of light. I was watching you smiling the other day as though you were the luckiest person of the day. I have to say you could easily win an award for that playful crooked smile of yours. Then the next day I saw you again, you were frowning. I can’t stop thinking why you were so broken like a priceless porcelain vase accidentally knocked down in a museum. A chain reaction happened and I was sharing the sad thoughts and feelings with you.  

I've heard from a friend of mine that once you’re falling from the top, the seconds are much longer and the hours are worst. It is scary because I think he was absolutely right after seeing you on the second day. And the truth is we are all afraid. We’re afraid of losing someone close to us, afraid of drowning in a pool of failures, afraid of trying something new, afraid to love.

But one day, just one day, it is going to be the opposite. You start rising from the fall. You will..I know you will become stronger, bolder and wiser. There will be a white light shining at the end of the dark tunnel. Sooner or later, you’re going to be part of that white light and everything is going to be alright. Do not let your failures stop you from doing what you believe in. Because I truly believe in you.

Sincerely yours,

Fate