Sunday, March 4, 2012

Brother

I can't get angry with my own brother. I can't do it. As much as I wanna rip his head off at times, I can't. Honestly, he's an ass. A real clown in the family. I envy because I am the one who has that heavy and lazy mouth. Moving an inch is like sprinting from town to KL. Everything changed when we were growing up. No more football session in the garden. No more football lessons. No more basketball lessons. No more of the same interest because he has his noisy drums in his room which is suicidal when I'm having my afternoon naps! Setting an example for the younger ones. That's a quote where parents wish the older sibling swill put up for the younger siblings. I'm the youngest so his message to me is always indirectly because he's always goofing around. I never see him in the day because our timing is different now. My morning is his night and his night is his morning. Plus, he's working now. I always noticed his message that surrounds me. Don't have a life which destroys happiness at any cause or time. Life is hard. Make it easy.