Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Slide

I became a spy yesterday while waiting for the doctor in the clinic. So silent I was, looking outside the magic mirror. The ones where you can see the outside from inside but not the other way. Two small Indian boys caught my sight. Simply enjoying their food silently and yea haha talking excitedly like the world is gonna end any minute from where they had started. I stood there staring and listening to their conversation.

 I was a stranger but looking at them made me think of the good times I had with my brother.Those were the days... It triggers my memory of a'' brother for life code''.The code in plain simple English '' I got your back and you got mine. Young, free and wild. 3 words to describe us. Little bunch of rascals and troublemakers we were. Yes I was worst.

 I never knew why we had to grow up. I never wanted to be an adult. Always had this crazy imagination that one day I'll be like Peterpan. I'll never grow old and boring..I won't be that old man who sits on the bench during the evenings in the park watching the sun sets....I don't want to be Carl Fredricksen !

I want a chain of adventures leading to another adventure.Me able to float in thin air with just magic dust sprinkled on me. Most importantly, expectations is excluded. Expecting someone, expecting a dream to be real...No nthing.

It's awfully sad when something ends,something that you were once proud of. It takes a lot of time to be happy when there's a new beginning. In the process, struggling to be a better person or trying to accept the truth is just as ugly as falling down from a ten story high building. Then, everyone has to grow up, move along..