Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Breathe

I'm always afraid of changes. If I like something, I'll never think of altering anything for better or worst. I'll stick to the original plan. Believing that my plan works has it's disadvantage too. What if my plan fails and nothing good is left, just sadness blowing around me like a whirlwind, leaving me aimless, hopeless and confused.

My parents.. have been advising me non stop. Over and over again. I got noone else to run to. Even how stupid or ignorant I can be, arguments are normal and the situation often gets watered suddenly to ease the fire..maybe a slight spark but it's a mild one. I'm trying not to make a fool out of myself in the future but I don't think I'm trying as hard as I can.

Sacrifice is always an option but I'll find a longer way which most of the time ends up with nothing. I always feel like I'm drowning in unnecessary and heavy thoughts. Some say I think too much and express too little.

 I'm taking too much time. I know. I'm making my parents worry more. I know. I'm having a hard time digesting all of these mess too you know?