Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'll Be Your Man

Friday night - The mates and I had a long chat about school life;primary and secondary.We settled down in jusco..whatever and summarized the huge book of the past as much as we can in 2 hours. The fact is the memories built day by day made us even closer. For that,I'm grateful for being part of it with the assholes. You bloody rascals haha .There was once where we had religion day,we mischievously came out from school and walked to a playground nearby.We laughed,joked and crapped.It was also a Friday.

We totally spent our time wasted by the giggles and gossips about the girls in college,current news and a little towards our current problems haha. Daniel is the one who has the biggest eyes(haha get it?) So much changed,I miss being the old me haha and I think I'm slowly developing the old character I had in a very long time.

No comments: