Saturday, July 2, 2011

&

I went to the club for basketball after so long on a Thursday night which resulted with me having a sprained right ankle.Oh I get that many times and especially my frigging right foot.Well, after not seeing your so called idols in basketball for quite some time because of the hectic college life,the sudden playing of ball with them made me feel so nostalgic and signs of regret...somehow.When I was 13 all I can do is to watch them play and I'll be a lost boy dribbling the ball around the court while the gigantic teenagers were playing real basketball.And now I arrived the same place, on a different day finding myself missing the memories of playing basketball at night .To me,playing with them really gives me a form of satisfaction .Now they're all married and working.From that 13 year old sky rocketed to 18,your idols are now moving on to adulthood.Dannggg

Anyway, I was stubborn enough to almost play futsal after coming back from sunway. I was dragging my right foot while walking and joking around with college mates.By now,you realized Rudy Seah is a very stubborn person. I woke up at 8.15 today.BEAT THAT SUCKERS (:

No comments: