Thursday, June 16, 2011

Treason

One of the most epic moment.I tried not to sleep in the afternoon so I would get a good sleep at night but failed to do so like the other days in this week.I quickly offed the cd that was playing on the big fat radio and doze off at 6.I'm still not used to the timing in Malaysia.So Ethan suddenly called me at 8 something at night,muttering stuff I couldn't understand.I only managed to hear that he was coming over to the house.So I looked at the time on my phone and I don't even know what I saw.I quickly went to mom's room with the sleepy eyes plus messy hair and told my mom that Ethan will be sending  me to college HAHAHAHAHA. I thought it was in the morning and I was really late for college.Absent minded person I am.Aiyo yo yo..(with the indian slang ...you'll get it hopefully...)

After I came back from uk,everything was fucked up.Lost my lab coat and goggles.What the fuck is wrong with some assholes who break locks from the locker and steal someone's stuff.Whoever you are,you must be  a truly by nature an asshole who is so extraordinary lifeless.Oh I lost my pencil case also.AHHH!!!

No comments: