Monday, June 13, 2011

Thank.You.More.Please.

Every beginning has its ending.It's like a cycle.Your at the top then you go down.I really can't think right now.Everything changed right after coming back from the airport. Then,the letter came in.Numerous questions suddenly burst out like fireworks and I stood there.Played the first cd of 2011 I bought The Naked & Famous.I enjoyed myself for 2 weeks.I really really did.Despite being moody,I ask myself when is the last time I had such a long holiday and a bonus(missing class on a Monday). I called the class representative just now and a whole lot of information was transferred and I kept saying oh,okay,when is it due and even 'is it important' .I know.lmao.

I felt like an 8 year old when I was around my sister. Everything was easy. No decisions to be made.Eating good food.Damn really good food.Then the Chelsea and Manu stadiums.The drinking.The walking.The talking.The photos.The music.I don't know what to do now.Urghh.Hmm,well I better be lively tomorrow or at least smile once in a while then just looking at friends with the grumpy face.Yes I want more holidays.Thank you for the holidays.Please I want more holidays.






No comments: