Friday, April 1, 2011

Talk Is Cheap

Cricket Basketball Football Basketball.5.42pm -10.42pm. I DIDN'T LOSE ANYTHING.I HAD FUN FULL STOP.
The guys were great.Sometimes you suddenly get that sad feeling to see most of your mates heading to other states and countries very soon for study purpose like Aaron going to Pahang,Mark going to Canada in May,Jay...brickfields...All sorts of college...Sometimes I blame education for separating friendships.It's true that we gotta move on but it's also true that some friends can make you laugh like a psycho.That moment changes everything and you don't want it to stop cause your having the time of your life just spending time with them.Well,I guess we just have to face whatever crap that is in front.

I guess Friday happened to be the best day throughout the whole week.Bullet train timing again.I better deal with maths problem tomorrow.Like I said before.God gave me a gift and it's to be bad at math.LIKE SERIOUSLY.Have a rocking weekend.Chimo

No comments: