Friday, April 29, 2011

From the Inside

We were the smallest among all.Other teams were as big as giant ready to whoop our asses up but we kick that nervousness aside.In the end,controversial goals happened and no one can be blamed really.The referee were only normal students.So we did had fun winning against other teams and I was the John Terry of the team haha.If you're gonna show nonsense during play,you can just go kill yourself but anyway,Lionel almost fought with a dude.Everyone was tired and was so kin on winning the game so I had to whisper stuffs to him and pull him back to make sure he understands my say.Rough or not,bruises he felt,A game like football has it's quote ''NO PAIN,NO GAIN''. So we reached the semi finals and Sam,the keeper was good.As in bloody good.Although scoring goals summarizes the whole winning process but he was diving all over the place.haha.

To reach the semi finals,we had a tough match against the ADP seniors.There's this guy who is like double my size hahaha and I had to defend him.We were losing by a goal and in the dying minutes,we had a free kick.Guess who scored? haha (: So we went to the whole penalty shoot out process .I had to take the first shot because everyone was like Eh dude you go first.I was like dei what rubbish....so yes I scored !! The serious tension and the other team hoping,cursing that I would not score.then Kelvin,the fagot did the rest and Sam!!! He saved 2 attempts !!John was a great defender and he....something awesome about him is that he has Mcfly-Please Please, AVA-The War,Two door cinema club-I can talk in his ipod.Oh my goodness...AND he's from Sarawak ...!Cool eh?
Good day (:

No comments: