Thursday, August 5, 2010

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes saying ay-yo

Playing a fascinating game called football when it had just rained in the morning,the slippery muddy grass.Laughter and joy of classmates,the injury...because your friend just hit you in the head and he's LIKE your teammate.What nonsense dei..(: Damn it was tiring and I was fatigue and was sitting on the ground after a few minutes.Well worth it and with your coolio friends whether it's Malay,Chinese or Indian...Man you guys can make me laugh so hard. I appreciate all of you ...OWH YEA...Singh also okay ...Singh is King haha .I was like thinking some race that I was missing out LMAO. We got our class photo today and comparing last years photo...MAN,you guys getting harrier HAHAHA just joking..You guys look damn awesome .Make sure you get awesome people to date with in the future...boy or girl..I'll support you (: .

Today was really I dunno what you called it ...maybe it's like one of the days where you got hit by the door when coming inteo the class..I wrestled Tuck Keng and KUMAR HAHAHAHAHA .KUMAR I LOVE YOU DEIII!! So I named Chin Kuan,Harold and Raymond,Kumar.So that adds up to HAROLD AND KUMAR HAHAHA...Well,better read logic gate now .Chimo

No comments: