Sunday, June 6, 2010

You know we can use a lot more from that came from

Dear Ecstasy,I can never use your word of wisdom anymore because from what I know it's all turning upside down each time when I'm at the boiling point of blissfulness.I'm creating bigger explosions with greater lightnings am I ? Yesterday was my school's IU day so yeah everything was last minute,going tuition then back to school doing decorations,looking at performances,playing mind games with myself and watching crazy people go wild.Everything was bumpy from the start, me getting angry for the wrong reason.In the morning,all members were doing last minute preparations and stuff.Despite so many things yet to be done,I played football first before practicing my performance.I wanted to do a song titled Hide & Seek but we did Whatcha say .Suddenly,I just went ''Jay,let's do Falling Slowly'' and he was like so supportive and decided to do it.Yeh,it was awesome.Felt in love with the song when Rox sent me the song earlier this year.It's a sad and kinda lovely for those couples out there so yeh the performance went well.After the Iu day,I took out the camera and just crazily took shots when Govin was driving like a mad cow.Then,we went to play basketball and got sweaty plus blisters.Yeh when going back it ended with silence and painful sores and thoughts of the devil.Sometimes,people can't understand what your feeling and we'll try so hard to reassemble the robotic smile we have to for the next day or maybe smiling at yourself so it wouldn't end up with criticism and hatred.Now,there's a question mark in my head yet to be answered...all they give is one week...one week

No comments: