Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So I leave work get to the high street and i miss my bus

Alright not a perfect Tuesday,slightly boring,blazing sun,procrastinated entirely but went tuition,sleepy like a pig,aching body...my sickoo Tuesday.Parents are leaving on Thursday that means ...I wanted to say freedom but nahhh.They'll be back on 30th June with Rox.My brother is having his finals soon so practically,the whole house is gonna be quiet..sort of those haunted mansions in Transylvania haha..Damn,I need to get fat like siaoo... I always buy long or short pants which is so loose..and when the belt is not functioning...LOL It happened to m on Monday and the people were there looking at me adjusting my belt ..STUPID BUCKLE..and she's like beside me ..but i changed to the shorts to save myself to defy gravity HAHAHAH .It's not gonna be the same anymore after this week...Nothing last huh? Well,it should..Last week and the start of this new week,I've got the feeling that someone is telling me something,giving signs which I still can't figure it out what it is but all I know is it thought me valuable lessons like for instance who to trust,who is gonna be there for you and yeh the drawbacks are there too..Well,the mural painting turn out well I guess?

15 of June,Man,I am gonna miss all those moments wearing ugly uniforms,the ugly hair do,beautiful friends,ugly teachers...oops.I think the pop group Westlife and the sexaayy Ryan Cabrera were the icons that made my hair STAND HAHAHA.not joking ...ROX! still remember ah HAHAHAHA.Rox told me that Ryan Cabrera will wax his hair before going to sleep and the next day...his hair will be awesome like the usual..yeh good times.OKay my entire body feels like I came back from war.Chimo

No comments: