Friday, February 12, 2010

Triumphant

Friday portrayed a blazing ray of yellow reddish light from the smallest of all star .From morning till now,it's still ridiculously hot and just gazing out of the window,the shining reflection from cars and glittering roads makes me wonder when will the droplets of rain fall down to the stable ground .I'm healthier than before and ain't as strong as Hercules :D .The intake of supplements did a great job so I get to enjoyed this coming week to the fullest :D

Still dark skies at
approximately 7.00am,I left the house and had a joyful nap in the comfortable car.Eyes shut and had the feeling that I'm reaching to school already.It went the other way around .Narrow roads congested suddenly impatient idiots started honing and I found myself in school 20 minutes late .30 long minutes just to arrive to school.Fun.Assembly was still on so I waited just outside of the PA room haha until the prefect gave the green light to go back to our messy old classroom .We had our ujitara today so everyone geared up to their sports attire and some even wore their expensive Nike shoe.Being fit as I always am,I got full marks for the Red House and having a tremendous teacher like Pn Swee is always like an energy booster.Her enthusiasm gave a kicked to other red house members to produce marks like no other teams can haha.High jump was awesome.Despite looking at others falling down,I think looking at Pn Swee SHOUTING really scares people but ''funny'' .
After recess and sports,I headed to the library to finish up my proposal and we did a little 'shit' chat in the bilik senyap ;).I did manage to finish my work and handed it in to Joo during scout meeting.

Objective for today is to clean my dwelling,especially my room which is far from being tidy and spotless because there's no class for math and guitar too.Procrastination and laziness will be the best description of me now and I myself agree on this statement.Tomorrow will be a busy day and people will make haste cleaning and decorating their houses.People, last minute work is something beautiful and can be done fantastically.It will turn out good when it's done .A tremendous satisfaction in you to do things in the last minute give you good karma and triumph..I'm crapping like nobodies business now like always.Ignore the nonsensical nonsense moving from my brain to mouth and lastly to my hands typing all out.Owh yea,read the newspaper the other day and based on the front page .Karpal Singh you the man.Fantastic lawyer with persuasive and abusive mouth.It goes like this to that and I hope the judge is kicked out from this case.

Happy Chinese New Year to my fellow mates and have lots of red packets .Let us all be terrorist and conquer every single house who has pineapple tarts ;)Chimo. i miss her erhmm