Sunday, February 7, 2010

Patriot

Decisions to not go to school on a Saturday is always made by Rudy which it's never good BUT if you did follow me and made that decision...HAVOC XD .Saturday was okay I guess but it went to a nightmare at the end of 5o'clock.Losing your precious wallet isn't fun .So,I think we should wear metallic chains and hook it on our pants next time .Yeh,we learned a lesson but I think the person who took must be cheap and a real bloody asshole in the first order.At night,the family welcomed back one of most caring person you can ever get for a cousin.Brenda is back after 3 years from Aussie but I don't think she will be permanently here but it's okay.From the sound of laughter of family and friends replayed over and over again to the 13.5% alcohols of the notoriously brand Hockhaegen made everyones day one of a kind.

Reached the special school at 7.00 and helped around distributing and arranging chairs .Then had a brief practice with the mates at the back of the building.Men,we did great .We're not professionals but we do have friends who can magically support us like casting spells to the crowd who cheered with full of enthusiasm Thanky yauuuu ;).The part where kids played musical chairs, made me think a lot on how lucky we are and I smiled just looking at their faces ,the way they walk around the chairs under the hot sun,the way they sat on the plastic chairs and at last,the girl who had won it.She was really competitive and wanting to win and I think most of you noticed that.The crappy thing was what if I was one of them.That made me so so I dont know...foolishly regretting at stuffs.Retarded is never never a word that can used to describe them .Their just like us so I think we should appreciate ourselves more =).They need all the attentions that they can get from us because how often people hold this kind of events?Glad I came.Open arms from everyone.Played with the kids but not dancing until the end haha .There was one kid who I played with him something like a police and thief thing ,Hoola hoops on who can make more rounds than the other.I was really that kind when I small.Thinking that the balloon was a bomb .Shockalingam haha Never felt so good remembering it.Plus,we watched Power Rangers in the class room. =DGood times good times. Monday came and Sunday goes.Chimo



No comments: