Saturday, July 25, 2009

You rest your tiny head on your pillow

Friday was hard for my mom and I just realised the way she told me she can't send me for classes.At night,Vengka told me to come for the Leo's installation..He forced me okay .Well,we seriously bought badges like nobodies business .Alright,I have to admit I had fun and not to mention catching up with them again .6 amigos,Me,myself,Bryan,Vengka,Kamal,Aaron and not forgetting mutusamy Kesh hahaha. Bryan was in heaven when he got the hottest chick telephone number HAHAHA sorry Bryan . After the installation,we went separate ways,thank god I didn't go home alone..went back with Bryan and Kesh . I think there will be more in facebook











I'm taller ; )



Birthday Boy...only on monday hahaha


SLACKERS ; )







No comments: